Description of the business
Nazi has worked as a barber for 38 years and has moved from a village in North Albania to Shkozet. He is the sole income provider for his family of six members. His shop was located in a building that was demolished after the earthquake. He rented a smaller shop nearby and restarted his activity.
Through the In Motion Plans, they have designed their commercial image and renewed some of their key equipment, damaged due to the November 26th, earthquake.
In Motion plans
- Involving the daughter in recording and analyzing purchases and sales.
- Writing and putting in place an hygienization protocol to increase the quality of services and to manage the times.
- Improving business visibility through the introduction of a new business sign and leaflets.
- Establishing relation with the nearby institutions to increase business awareness, trust and thus customers.
- Keeping records of sales regularly to have a better view of the profits and the areas to focus the efforts.