Owner: Paulin Nikolli
Time in Business: 10 years
Line of Business: Burek Store
Description of the business
Paulin has a long experience in preparing pie and also serves coffee at his shop/ bar. He works there with his wife and his two children that help him sometimes. This is the only income provider for the family. His shop doesn’t have visible damages but the main equipment to run the business have been damaged.
Through the In Motion Plans, they have designed their commercial image and renewed some of their key equipment, damaged due to the November 26th, earthquake.
In Motion plans
- Introducing written tasks for the activities that family members perform.
- Diversifying the offer with similar products and innovative ones to increase the market share.
- Introducing new equipment to have more production capacity and time efficiency.
- Adopting simple procedures written and showing safety signs, especially in the kitchen.
- Adapting the seats and tables for a fast food place to reduce the time that customers spend seated.
- Analysing and comparing data of sales and purchases to have a clear view on how the business is going and what to improve.
- Budgeting sales and purchases based on their analysis will give the exact performance of the business.