Owner: Fejzulla Cenaj
Time in Business: 11 years
Line of Business: Burek Store
Description of the business
Established 13 years ago, owned by two brothers, Byrektore Hasi provides the sole income for their family of 13 members. The shop has enough space to prepare the pies and have some tables inside. They have a big tree inside that makes the shop very attractive. They live far from the shop and need to take at least two different transport vehicles to reach the shop. They seem to have good potential given the quality of their product and the way the shop is organized.
Through the In Motion Plans, they have designed their commercial image and renewed some of their key equipment, damaged due to the November 26th, earthquake
In Motion plans
- Clear definition of the roles of the two brothers to save time and to increase productivity.
- Entering into agreements with big hotels that are close by or other businesses.
- Improving the internal part of the shop, by using the front space for customers.
- Writing a procedure for operating with the preparation of products.
- Writing a procedure for products conservation and a cleaning protocol.
- Developing a monthly plan purchases and sales.
- Keeping daily records about sales and purchases.