Description of the business
Dila is a middle aged women living with her daughter (25) and her son (18). She has health issues after a car accident that happened some years ago. Their house is completely ruined and classified as highly damaged, therefore they have rented an apartment in the beach area. As the health of Dila got worse due to the earthquake consequences, their expenses rose up which lead to her daughter taking a course on nails care and make-up skills so she could start a business as a source of income. She is now looking for a shop nearby the new place that they live and until she finds it, she will provide her esthetics service remotely.
Through the In Motion Plans, they have designed their commercial image and renewed some of their key equipment, damaged due to the November 26th, earthquake.
In Motion plans
- Scheduling Desilda’s time with a clear division between caring for the mother/ house and business.
- Elaborating and applying an aggressive communication/marketing campaign at the beginning with the aim of raising the awareness of the business and attracting customers.
- Using various communication channels (flyers, business cards, online media and reviews).
- Applying promotions of both services for the first month to attract customers.
- Applying rigorously all the elements of 5S Philosophy to create a good image of the business.
- Introducing an expected budget of sales and purchases to check the market and correct the operations quickly.
- Keeping records of sales and analysing them to have a clear idea of how business is going at any time.