Owner: Alba Xheladini
Time in Business: 8 months
Line of Business: Hairstylist
Description of the business
Alba is part of Roma community. She has been supported by a local NGO to acquire skills on hair dressing and esthetics. She has three children and lives with her husband and his parents. Her husband doesn’t have a full-time job. Her shop is located on the ground floor of her house but lacks any kind of signage. She is also not promoting it in any of the online platforms. The earthquake damaged most of her equipment.
Through the In Motion Plans, they have designed their commercial image and renewed some of their key equipment, damaged due to the November 26th, earthquake.
In Motion plans
- Combining services to create promotional campaign which will increase sales and change mentality/traditions of the community towards beauty services.
- Using other channels of presence (online media) to build awareness and to attract new customers.
- Setting the waiting area and the working station in front of products that are for sale.
- Keeping inventory of all the products to improve purchasing procedures and stock levels.
- Keeping records of sales to improve the decision-making process on services provided/customer needs, promotions and profits.